Calendar Invites / Events:
Once you select your email service during the registration process and give Authentication consent to DealWall to access your email on your behalf, DealWall works like any other email / calendar client with the additional capability to intelligently tag incoming calendar invites to specific deals.
Giving Authentication consent has been described in detail in section on Logging In
DealWall continuously monitors your inbound email and calendar invites (even while you are not logged in) and using AI algorithms intelligently tags the invites to appropriate deals in your deal pipeline. Invies thus tagged as listed in the activities list for that Deal.
Viewing Calendar Invites:
You may click on an invite in the activities list. DealWall will fetch the invite details from the underlying email service on your behalf and display it within DealWall like any other email client.
Initiating Calendar Invites:
You can generate new calendar meeting invites from within DealWall to any of your deal team contacts (registered or non-registered) or from your personal address book (PAB) or can enter an email address.
To Generate a new Calendar meeting invite
- Select one or more contacts from the Deal Team and click on icon
- The New Event form appears where you can enter the Title, Location, start and end times
- You may also select additional invitees from deal team list, PAB.
- Click on to send the invite.
- DealWall will use the Calendar Service API on your behalf to send the invite.
- in a few minutes the invite will be listed in your Deal Activities list as well.
Copyright 2016-2019 A2O Mobile