Once you select your email service during the registration process and give Authentication consent to DealWall to access your email on your behalf, DealWall works like any other email client with the additional capability to intelligently tag incoming emails to specific deals.
Giving Authentication consent has been described in detail in section on Logging In
DealWall continuously monitors your inbound email (even while you are not logged in) and using AI algorithms intelligently tags the email to appropriate deals in your deal pipeline. Emails thus tagged as listed in the activities list for that Deal. The email itself is not stored in DealWall.
You may click on an email in the activities list. DealWall will fetch the email from the underlying email service on your behalf and display it within DealWall like any other email client. You can now reply / forward the email or view any attachments it may contain.
You can compose and send emails from within DealWall to any of your deal team contacts (registered or non-registered) or from your personal address book (PAB) or can enter an email address. You can also attach file(s) from your document repository.
To Send Email:
- Select one or more contacts from the Deal Team and click on icon as circled
- The compose email form appears where you can enter the subject line, email body,
- You may also select additional contacts for the To / Cc fields from deal team list, PAB.
- You may click on the tab to attach documents to this email
- DealWall uses the underlying document service from where you can browse files and folders and attach selected document to the email
- Select the required document(s) and click on
- The file will be sent as email attachment icon
- Click on to send the email.
- in a few minutes the email will be listed in your Deal Activities list as well.
Copyright 2016-2021 A2O Mobile
Please sign in to leave a comment.