Collaboration and Communication
DealWall features several channels to collaborate and communicate with other deal team members, partners and customers within the context of the Deal. All these communication is listed as activities within the deal so it helps in better tracking of deal progress and get things done.
From within DealWall you can
- Send and receive emails using your preferred underlying email service
- Schedule and list meeting invites using your preferred calendar service
- Browse and share documents from underlying document service with other team members
- Create and assign tasks to team members and monitor their progress
- Have a 1-on-1 or a group chat with team members
- Trigger a live audio/video call via Skype or Facetime
- Trigger a phone call when using from phone device.
- Record call notes
Use of Underlying Email / Calendar / Document Services
DealWall uses your current email / calendar / document service to accomplish collaboration through these channels.
During the registration process DealWall will ask for your current Email provider - options being
- Office 365
If you select GMail DealWall uses
- Google Mail for email
- Google Calendar for calendar events
- Google Drive for document sharing
If you select Office 365 DealWall uses
- Exchange online for email
- Exchange online for calendar events
- SharePoint online for document sharing
If you select None - email, calendar events and document sharing services are not available within DealWall.
Authentication with your preferred Email service
After you select your preferred Email service in the registration screen, when you login to DealWall for the first time, it will guide you through the authentication process with this service.
DealWall does not store your credentials for this underlying service in its database. It simply redirects you to the authentication pages of the respective service where you will be asked to give consent for DealWall to access the service on your behalf.
This authentication process has been described section on Logging In
Note: DealWall does not store your credentials or emails or documents - it simply provides a means to access them while you are logged into DealWall.
Copyright 2016-2019 A2O Mobile