The DealWall app snapshots all the deals you are involved in every week. It records the key deal parameters and more importantly the deal status. These weekly snapshots are presented as bar graphs in the weekly progression dashboard. Each bar-graph is a stack of deals in various status as reflected by their colors.
For example above image shows weekly progression of all deals that were estimated to close or are marked close in 2019 - Q1
You can filter the dashboard to a particular quarter of interest using the Filter drop-down. The dashboard view is refreshed to show the deals which have estimate close date in the selected quarter or already marked closed in the selected quarter. The current quarter has a * next to it.
Note since this is snapshot data, the future quarters will result in bank graph.
All deals are classified into specific color based on their status
- Red - in progress deals running more than 1 week behind schedule. Either some stages or tasks in the deal are running behind schedule.
- Amber - in progress deals that are less than 1 week behind schedule.
- Green - in progress deals that are so far meeting all their estimated time lines.
- Sky-blue - closed deals marked as Won,
- Light-grey - closed deals marked as Lost
- Dark-grey - closed deals with no-decision.
The deals are grouped by their status color and shown stacked graph. The aggregate number and deal value is presented on mouse-over;
You can click on any of the bar-graph to do a drill-down. System will display a list of deals falling in that bar-graph in a tabular view.
Copyright 2016-2021 A2O Mobile