When an executive level user logs into DealWall the Dashboard view is shown by default as the Home Page. Other users can see the Dashboard by clicking the icon in navigation bar.
The dashboard gives a real-time view of all the deals you are involved in in a graphical form. These deals may be
- ones you have created
- ones you have been invited to participate
- ones you are just following as an executive
The Dashboard is divided into 3 panes.
- Executive Dashboard - the deals filtered by quarter and sorted by key deal parameters like Stages, Accounts, Partners, % Complete, etc. arranged as pie charts. For more information click here.
- Weekly Progression - shows the deals' weekly progression in the current quarter. For more information click here
- Deals by Stage - shows the deals arranged in horizontal bar graphs per stage. For more information click here.
All the views in the dashboard can be filtered by specific quarters using the drop-down. Once seleced only the deals closing the selected quarter are shown in the graph.
The Executive dashboard can be sorted as well using key deal parameters. The pie charts change accordingly.
You can click on any of the pie-chart or bar-graph in the dashboard and the system will show a list of deals in that graph. This way you can drill-down the deal list and investigate if any blocking issue. You can also assign an executive actionable query to the respective deal or task owner. For more information on Drill-down click here
Copyright 2016-2021 A2O Mobile
Please sign in to leave a comment.