Deal List View
This shows the list of deals you are directly involved in. These deals may be created by you or imported from CRM or you may be invited to participate in. This list may be empty when you login for the first time.
You can click on in the navigation bar to see this view anytime.
- You can click on the Deal tile to see the DealWall page where you can get more information about the deal and do work related to the deal.
- Each deal is shown as a tile arranged by quarter in which it is closing in a grid view.
- You can click on icon in the top navigation bar to get a tabular view of the deals.
- you can sort the table on any of the columns available.
- click on the Deal tile or deal row for the deal you are interested in
Deal Tile Colors:
Each tile has a color border. The border color indicates how the deal is progressing through its lifecycle.
- Green - the deal is progressing as per plan.
- Amber - some tasks or stages in this deal are behind schedule or the deal itself is overdue from its estimated close date.
- Red - some tasks or stages in this deal are more than a week behind schedule or the deal itself is more than a week overdue from its estimate close date.
- Grey - the deal is closed
Deal Tile Parameters
Each tile shows key parameters related to the deal. Depending on your role within the deal the app may show or hide certain parameters in the tile.
- CRM Account Logo & Name- if there is any logo assigned to the CRM account by the deal owner.
- Deal Name - name assigned to this deal by the deal owner
- Current Deal Stage - shows the current stage the deal is in its life-cycle.
- Deal Value - the value assigned to this deal by the owner
- Deal Progress - deal progress % based on the stages.
- Notification count - if there are any notifications related to this deal - example stages due, tasks due, meetings, chat invites, etc.
Copyright 2016-2021 A2O Mobile
Please sign in to leave a comment.