While working in DealWall you will be doing various actions related to the deal - for example communicating with other deal team members via email, having meetings via calendar invites, making phone calls, chat sessions with members, assign and work on tasks, share documents. All these are collectively called Activities. These activities will be listed in the Activities pane in DealWall.
From the Home page clicking on you can see all the activities you are involved in. When inside a Deal (DealWall view) these activities are restricted to the activities concerning that deal only.
Clicking on icon in the navigation bar you can
- list all the activities you are involved in
- Calendar invites
- Shared Documents
- filter the activities by specific type
- view the activity details
- perform actions on the selected activity, for example
- reply / forward an email
- update calendar invite (if you are the creator)
- act / update tasks
- respond to chat messges
- view shared documents
To list activities:
- click on icon in the navigation bar
- the Activities pane appears with the list of activities arranged in cronolgical order.
- you can click on Get Earlier Activities to get another page of earlier activities
- you can click on Get New Activities to check if any new activities have been received since the last check and display them
To filter activities:
- click on to show the filter bar
- select the activity type you want to filter on
- Activities pane is refreshed to show only activities of the selected type.
- select to reset filter and show all
To view activity details
- click on the activity of interest in the activities pane
- Form corresponding to the selected activity is displayed showing various activity fields.
- Appropriate buttons based on the activity type will be available to take activity specific actions.
- A task view form is shown as an example.
Copyright 2016-2019 A2O Mobile