DealWall allows you to connect to Document Repositories - Google Drive or SharePoint Online - on the cloud.
You can from within DealWall
- browse the folders and files in these repositories
- upload new files to these repositories
- View / Download the files from these repositories
- Share the files with other deal team members
- Attach files to email
Files shared from within DealWall are recorded as a deal activity in the context of that deal.
To access the files or folders in the document repository, perform the following steps:
- On the Deal Activities pane, click .
- The Repositories pane appears.
- Click on the file name to view the file - depending on the file type it will be opened in another browser tab or will be downloaded and opened in an appropriate app
- Click on the icon to view the information related to the file like size, url, etc. The information displayed here is based on what information is available from underlying document repository.
- Type in the partial file name in search bar and it will limit the file list to matching file names.
- Browse the required deal folder on the document repository
- Click on icon to upload a document
- A file browser window will appear allowing you to select the file to upload
- select the file to upload and click on Open
To share a document, perform the following steps:
- click on the radio button to select the file to share
- Click on icon to share this file
- Select the deal team members with whom you want to share the file
- you can select "View only" perission also if needed.
- Click on button.
- A confirmation message appears.
Viewing Shared Documents:
- All shared documents are listed in the Deal Activities list for both the owner and the shared team members.
- You can click on the shared document and it will show the details
- you can click on the file name and it will open the file in a different browser tab. (Depending on the underlying document repository you may be required to enter document repository credentials)
Copyright 2016-2019 A2O Mobile
Please sign in to leave a comment.