DealWall is a deal-execution software solution for cross-company sales, partner, and customer deal teams. DealWall's secure 360-degree view of each deal enables collaboration. Its real-time updates significantly improve sales force productivity, accelerates deal close rates, and increases company-customer bonding. DealWall is hosted in the cloud and subscribers can access it via web browser or native iOS and Android based mobile app.
As an account executive you can
- add / import ongoing deals to DealWall
- assemble a deal team to collaborate on the deal from within the organization as well as from customer and partner organizations.
- assign tasks related to the deal to appropriate team members
- communicate with other members from within DealWall in the context of the deal so things move faster.
- share documents with other members as required in the context of the deal
- track progress of the deal as different activities get done
- get deal to closure
As a senior executive in the enterprise you can
- view executive dashboard to get real-time view of deals in your domain
- filter / sort / drill down the dashboard to understand any issues impacting deals ahead of time.
- assign actionable tasks to deal or task owners to help resolve any issues faster.
Deal List View:
The deal list view (shown above) provides an instant view of active pipeline or active pipelines, and closed deals, including real-time updates of deal statuses, amounts, and quotas. Using the Landing page, you, as an account executive or sales support member can easily track and make progress on multiple deals. For more information on Deal List View click here.
The dashboards are available to executive level users where you can see the deals you are involved in or following arranged in pie-charts or bar-graphs. You can sort and filter them as needed and do a drill-down to get a real-time view of their progress and and hurdles if any. You can assign action items to deal or task owners to get things moving.
Deal Details Page:
The Deal Details page is visible once you click on the deal tile in the list. It shows
- Deal Progression - how the deal has progressed through its various stages
- Deal Team - team assembled for this deal execution
- Activities View - the various activities happening in the deal
- Task Lists - the list of tasks that form the workflow for this deal
For more information on Deal Details page click here.
Contacts and Deal Team Pane:
You can assemble successful deal teams comprising of internal product and solution experts, legal and contract specialists, partners, and customers. You can easily collaborate between internal sales teams, partners, and customers. This enables you to win deals with a maximised understanding of customer needs. Customers enjoy close contact with the company's subject matter experts for a better buying experience. For more information on Contacts click here.
DealWall integrates all communication channels like e-mail, chat, web meeting, and phone. Due to this, any number of deal team members can communicate easily using their preferred method of communication. All information is captured and stored in DealWall, providing you with all pertinent communications in one place.
The middle panel shows the various activities that have happened / captured as part of this deal. This includes
- Calendar invites
- Phone calls
- Shared documents
You can see only those activities only if you are a participant in that activity.
The DealWall Application automatically tags the inbound and outbound activities to respective deals. Activities initiated from within DealWall are directly tagged to that Deal. Additionally DealWall monitors inbound email and calendar events and tags them to particular Deal. Meeting requests allows you to schedule deal-specific meetings with the deal team, partners, and customers. You can use meeting requests to keep deal-related meetings organised and sorted by individual deals. Deal tasks allows you to assign tasks to Deal Team members, partners, and customers to ensure timely completion of deal-related work. You can add followers to oversee tracking and completion. It provides a secure and easy access to all deal-related documents stored on Google Drive. Deal Team can easily share and collaborate on documents internally, and with partners or customers. Deal filters, tags, and search feature allows you to find customer activity and deal-specific information.
The last panel shows the various tasks that form the workflow for this deal. Some tasks are auto-created based on the workflow template selected for this deal. You can also create and assign tasks on the fly. You can see only those tasks where you are either the owner or assignee or follower.
Copyright 2016-2021 A2O Mobile